Garage Door Discounters offers professional installation services with our national network of professional garage door installers. We offer nationwide shipping with all of our garage door products, and if professional installation is requested, you will be contacted by someone from our network regarding the installation.
- Check with your local borough/township Building Code department to insure that you have the necessary permits that may be needed for a new garage door installation
- Always be sure to check with your local Building Department concerning any building permits you may be required to get for garage door installation.
- Your garage door installation professional will contact you to schedule an inspection of the garage door opening, to determine if there are any special preparation or requirements needed prior to installation.
- The garage area must be clear at least 10 feet back from the entry, in order to have the space necessary for the installation.
- During the installation process, an adult must be present, aged 18 years or older. The person present must have the authorization to sign any and all paperwork necessary to the garage door installation.
- Once the garage door installation process is complete, you will receive instructions on the care and operation of your new garage door. Be sure to ask any questions you may have at this time.